The Hair Movement is currently recruiting a part time graphic designer to join the team to be based in the Bexley area. We are looking for someone that is passionate about design whilst having creativity run through the veins.
You will be joining a growing team who is dedicated to moving the professional haircare industry forward.
If you the key skills and an incredible creative flair, all whilst wanting to join a company that is rapidly growing and allowing you to develop with it. Then please send us your CV.
For this role you will be responsible for …
• the development and creative direction for the companies key brands
• for driving new product concepts across multiple brands
• full marketing and design concepts, taking into consideration the end customer and trends
• graphics for products, promotions, marketing, training and sales material
• preparing artwork files for mass production and reviewing designs for errors before pre-production samples are prepared
You should have …
• a minimum of 2 – 3 years of experience in a similar role
• excellent communication and presentation skills
• experience working with the Adobe suite
• experience in preparing artwork files ready for mass production
• experience in packaging design
• experience in creating commercially effective marketing material
• proactive, flexible approach and ability to take the initiative
• drive, motivation and a willingness to challenge yourself
• good planning and organisational skills with good attention to detail
• the ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks
• a positive and out-going team player
• strong customer focus and a passion for product
If you are successful and join The Hair Movement family, then this is what you will get in return …
• to come to work happy and motivated
• to be part of an exciting growing haircare business, whilst working with some incredible brands and talented people
• education and career development tailored specifically to you
• an incredible growth potential and possibility to be full time
• child care vouchers
• pension scheme
If you want to not only be part of The Hair Movement, but help shape its future, apply today!
Job Type: Part time
Salary: £120/day – 3 days a week (aim to increase based on results)